- Increase customer and staff satisfaction
- Improve operational efficiency, service delivery, productivity and effectiveness
- Build profitable relationships with customers
- Improve communications with customers e.g. unified customer experience
- Accelerate business growth through new customers, customer retention and optimizing on business opportunities.
Stanbic Bank of Tanzania had an existing Avaya Definity system which was upgraded to the latest hardware and software release. The following was implemented respectively:
- Avaya MES S8800 Communication Manager 6 release with redundant server
- Avaya Aura Contact Centre is introduced which is the higher and most complete version of Contact Centres
- MES Server with in-built CTI Server which is AES mainly to integrate any third party applications like recorder
- New Avaya Contact recording for recording agent calls introduced for 27 channel concurrent recording
- New Session Manager and System Manager introduced for SIP functionality
- Avaya G450 Voice Gateways (2) introduced for voice communication and accommodate various cards like ISDN-PRI, CO Trunks, Analog and Digital cards
- Web-Based Call Billing Solution with Budgeter, Pin Generator, Emails and AD Authentication is introduced.